v5.8.X ‘Combat Intel’ update is here!
World War Replays
- Out of beta! Thanks for all the testing and feedback!
- World War replays allow both Alliances to watch the best attack made against each base.
- Observe your allies (as well as your enemies) in action!
Replay Sharing (Coming Soon!)
- Share replays of your favorite multiplayer attacks and defenses with members of your Alliance!
- Defend your Global Age and Atomic Age base with the powerful Missile Silo!
- After an attacker places enough troops to be considered a threat, the Missile Silo will fire - and will target the largest cluster of troops with the highest value of hitpoints for the rest of the battle. Missiles from the silo will damage all troops clustered together.
- The Missile Silo can target nearly anywhere on the map!
- Research Emperor Moctezuma’s skill tree at the University to improve your resource gathering economy!
- Harness the power of his Capstone, Triple Alliance, which provides 1 additional random National Trade Good whenever you gain at least 1 National Trade Good from battle.
- League Boats, Victory Chests, and Video Rewards can possibly include:
- Troop Tactics
- Trade Good and National Trade Good Shipments
- Mercenary Contracts
- Decoy tactic no longer gives a movement speed bonus to affected defenders.
- The Trap Blessing now has one of its uses consumed if any traps are tripped. Previously needed 10% or more total damage dealt.
- Spoils of War Ch. 1 was changed back to apply only to resources.
- Fixed a bug where Redoubts didn’t immediately start attacking troops that were standing at the building’s maximum range
- All levels of the Armored Car Troop Tactic will have their Hitpoints and Damage match the Armored Car built from the Factory.
- Buildings bought from deals now go to your inventory.
- Game components are bundled differently for faster download and smaller footprint
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue when looking for Alliance Crests
- Updated all Troop Tactics to appear unique in the troop tray and Stronghold
- Ballistics Library tech now calculates the correct unit space cost when donating Ranged Siege and Supply Wagon troops during War
- Multiplayer replays were corrected to show National Trade Goods earned
- Fixed a University bug where the chance to earn National Trade Goods was being miscalculated
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Library shelf from scrolling to the left
- Fixed a visual bug where it appeared that you could donate Troop Tactics during World War even after a player’s Stronghold was full