The ‘Tools of the Trade’ update is here!
- Claymores will damage all enemies in a large cone in whatever direction they are first triggered.
- Tripping the Signal Flare will alert defending troops the enemy is near! Instantly spawn a bonus wave of temporarily boosted defenders from all nearby Garrisons, Stables, and Bunkers.
- Available in the Atomic Age, the Decoy Trap will draw the attacker’s fire to this phony target.
Atomic-Level Dock & Expeditions
- Upgrade your Shipyard to Level 9!
- New ports of call include: Halifax, Melbourne, Incheon, Karachi, and Rio de Janeiro!
- Look for the newest Troop Tactics - the Azad Kashmir Army, ROK Army, and NATO Army from these expeditions!
- Baltimore Fencibles Change - this Troop Tactic now deploys 1x Engineer and 2x Artillery (formerly 3x Engineer and 1x Artillery)
Mystery Chests Improvements
- Mystery Chests will automatically open and add their contents to your inventory after 30 Days.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash on login
- Unit Pathing Improvements
- Level 8 Troop Tactics are available in League Boats and Victory Chests
- Removed a timer from Marco Polo that appeared after purchasing sales
- Replaced unit icons missing from Castle
- Adjusted the appearance of the first supply drop
- University refunds costs when cancelled shortly after research is started
- MRL boosts are now calculated correctly
- Combat tab is highlighted only when new information is available
- Minor art fixes
- Minor text edits