- If you are not in an Alliance and your Alliance Gate is repaired, you may be sent an invitation to join a suggested Alliance.
- The selection of Alliance is determined by various factors, including being an “Open” type Alliance, having a similar language selected, and having space available for new members. Alliances that appear in these messages also have met the minimum Alliance Activity score for being an active Alliance.
- General Zhukov's ability to dish out high area of effect damage at a long-range can make him too safe on offense and difficult to take out on defense. We are pulling back some of his power so that players have to think more carefully about his use on offense while also making him easier to approach and destroy when deployed on defense.
- Attack speed reduced by 30%
- Zhukov will now attack more slowly, creating windows for enemy troops to deal damage to him.
- Range reduced by 1
- With reduced attack range, players will have an easier time reaching and dealing damage to him when he is deployed from the Castle. This also makes him more vulnerable to defensive towers while deploying him on offense.
- Splash damage radius reduced by 1
- Zhukov's splash radius has been reduced to make him less oppressive against waves of enemy troops.
- Damage increased by 5%
- Zhukov is a general that was designed to excel at offense. We are increasing his damage output so that he continues to fulfill his intended role in battle.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved video availability to some devices
- Prevented Event Rewards from being issued too early in some cases
- VIP Text and Surfacing Update
- Minor art fixed and minor text edits