It may take some time for in-game purchases to arrive in your account and you may fail to receive an invoice. This happens for any of the following reasons:
- There was a network error that prevented your transaction from being successfully processed.
- The funds required to complete the transaction may not be available.
- It may take some time for your purchase to be credited to your account and for an invoice to populate.
If after 24 hours you have received an invoice for your purchase and are still missing your Crowns, please reach out to us with a copy of that invoice so that we can further assist you.
In order to view your Play Store (Google) purchasing history using the Play Store app:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
2. Tap the Menu icon > My account
3. Tap order to view its contents
Note: Order numbers aren't available in the Play Store app at this time. If you need your order number to request a refund, follow the instructions under "Using Google Wallet" below.
Using Google Wallet:
1. Visit Google Wallet to view your recent orders
2. Select an order to see your receipt